Ah, preschool graduation. As one friend politely told me, " the celebration of mediocrity". I do think preschool graduation serves no real purpose other than to see your adorable child wear a cap and gown about 17 years early and sing some cute songs. I think the kids are adorable!! Cade worked really hard on his songs and was proud as punch to walk up and get his little diploma. I really cannot believe he will be starting kindergarten. I hope and pray he is ready. He always surprises me so he will probably be some supergenius and love it to pieces. We had fun celebrating this special event with Cade.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Preschool Graduation
Ah, preschool graduation. As one friend politely told me, " the celebration of mediocrity". I do think preschool graduation serves no real purpose other than to see your adorable child wear a cap and gown about 17 years early and sing some cute songs. I think the kids are adorable!! Cade worked really hard on his songs and was proud as punch to walk up and get his little diploma. I really cannot believe he will be starting kindergarten. I hope and pray he is ready. He always surprises me so he will probably be some supergenius and love it to pieces. We had fun celebrating this special event with Cade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment