Any parent worth a lick knows that in May the camera and video camera get a serious workout. We finished school on May 21st and had end of year honor roll assemblies. Each teacher gets to pick two students from their class to receive the principal's award ( an award that exemplifies the child's behavior, academics and attitude ) and both Chase and Tally received them from their teachers. I was so proud of them for being good students but more importantly good kids. I also have pictures on here from Tally's dance showcase. This was her first year in ballet and she loved it. She looked so poised and elegant on stage that I started to cry because I could see the beautiful woman she is rapidly going to become. It has been a great month to be my kids mom!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
End of Year Events
Any parent worth a lick knows that in May the camera and video camera get a serious workout. We finished school on May 21st and had end of year honor roll assemblies. Each teacher gets to pick two students from their class to receive the principal's award ( an award that exemplifies the child's behavior, academics and attitude ) and both Chase and Tally received them from their teachers. I was so proud of them for being good students but more importantly good kids. I also have pictures on here from Tally's dance showcase. This was her first year in ballet and she loved it. She looked so poised and elegant on stage that I started to cry because I could see the beautiful woman she is rapidly going to become. It has been a great month to be my kids mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment