On April 24th Chase turned 10! I really can't believe that a whole decade has come and gone. It has gone way too quickly. I'll never forget the day he was born and looking at all of his blonde hair. It covered his ears and covered his neck. Everytime the nurses brought him back to me from the nursery his hair was always slicked and combed. I think they liked it. I'll never forget his perfect little lips and the way his tiny hands and feet looked. I am amazed today and I was back then with how amazing children are. I love you Chase. Thanks for ten years of happy memories that fill my heart with joy.
Chase celebrated this year with a couple of friends at the driving range, eating pizza and Indiana Jones cake, and playing his new Star Wars Wii game. He is easily pleased. He had fun and so did we.
No comments:
Post a Comment