My little brother, Dan, moved to Athens, GA 2 1/2 years ago and I have only seen him one time since he moved. I love my little brother, his wife and his three cute kids and miss them so much. I am forever trying to find him some athletic training job in the west so he can move back out here. Well, last weekend his track team had a meet at ASU in Phoenix and so he worked it out to come out here to Havasu for a few days so we could visit. My parents came over from CA so they could see them also.
We had so much fun. He went to In-n-Out more in one weekend than should be allowed by law. We enjoyed just chatting, reminiscing, and hanging out. Dan is a great brother and we all miss his company. The only good thing about the end of the weekend is that we will get to see his whole family in July (including their new baby that will be arriving here in a couple of weeks). So, little bro, you rock! Thanks for visiting and thanks to Shelley for loaning him when you are so tired already. I love you both.
No comments:
Post a Comment