First of all let me say that it is really hard to take pictures of a room, especially when you're an amateur. These pictures do not do my new room justice. I am loving having a space that is all Rhett and I and no kids. Often I go in there after the kids go to bed and I don't come back out. I read, watch TV, do whatever. It is my little bit of heaven in a crazy house full of noise and chaos.
Some of my favorite new things - real nightstands, our first headboard, can lighting that dims, my new flat screen TV hooked up to tivo, my closet (my dressing room as I call it), the view from our new window by the new soaker tub, the color, the walkin shower, the private commode room, etc. I love it and am glad it is done because it was messy and expensive. I better enjoy it for the next 36 years (that is how long the first bed/bath was in place).
No comments:
Post a Comment