Lane has decided that markers real purpose in life should be for coloring one's skin. On this particular day I went in to get him from his nap and could not find him in his crib. I panicked and then I heard his little breathing and looked around harder and found him on Chase's bunkbed covered in ink from the markers he found up there! I was shocked to see him completely covered but yet it was cute enough to take some pictures before he was too awake.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Crayola - Its not just for paper anymore!
Lane has decided that markers real purpose in life should be for coloring one's skin. On this particular day I went in to get him from his nap and could not find him in his crib. I panicked and then I heard his little breathing and looked around harder and found him on Chase's bunkbed covered in ink from the markers he found up there! I was shocked to see him completely covered but yet it was cute enough to take some pictures before he was too awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment