Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Trip Part 1 - Pocatello, ID















I am finally getting around to posting our trips from the summer. We spent two wonderful weeks on vacation. The first week was spent in Pocatello, ID with the Hugues'. They are our dear friends that used to live here but moved two years ago back to their hometown. We miss them terribly so we headed up there to visit. Our 3 youngest kids are the same ages as their 3 oldest kids. We had a blast.

The first few days I was by myself until Rhett flew up to spend the 2nd half of the vacation with us. While in ID we spent most of our time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We played on the trampoline, the new playset, the GRASS, the slip'n'slide, went on a hike in the mountains, went to a water park, went to a parade, went to the park, went to the movies and just played and played. We even got babysitters and the couples went out a couple of times. The kids loved and I loved getting to be with Leslie and play with her new daughter. It was a fun trip that we did last year too. I think we have a tradition on our hands.

No comments: