Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cade turns 5!!!









I am having a major blogathon so if you haven't already looked you might want to scroll down to my other entries.

OK, so Cade is 5!!! I can't believe it has been 5 years. I'll never forget looking at him for the first time and thinking that he is the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. He was such a calm and mellow little fellow until 1. When he turned 1 all of his curious juice exploded and he led me on a curvy path for the next 3 years. He has taught me so much. He probably frustrated me the most but he has brought some of my greatest smiles and giggles at some of his antics. He is so kind and empathetic. He is my best sharer and is a great brother. When he turned 4 he started to change so much. He became my best little buddy and helper (this entry is making me cry). I can't imagine our home without Cade Lewis. Happy 5th Birthday.

He celebrated with a small party centered around the Batman theme. He loved and had fun with his friends.

No comments: