Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lane's Too Cute for Two!






Lane is just cute beyond words right now. He just got glasses and he looks adorable. Right after Thanksgiving I noticed his eyes crossing when he was watching TV. I pointed this out to my husband who said to bring him in for a check and sure enough he is very far-sighted. All the rest of us are near-sighted so it was quite a surprise to have him be so far-sighted. The funny part about this story is that I caught my son's eye issues and not Rhett. I have sufficiently joked with him about that. The hard part now is keeping him from destroying the glasses. It has been about 4 weeks and he has ruined two pairs already so we finally stuck extended-wear contacts on him one night while he was sleeping. That is going OK so far.

The other pictures are of Lane being silly. He loves to ride his tricyle INDOORS with his helmet on. I disapprove due to possible damage and I have the scraped baseboards to prove it. He cracks me up. He also loved to wear his Santa hat and yell, "HO,HO,HO". The one picture is of Lane shooting Grandma Jill and triumphantly stating "You're Dead!". He had a blast at Christmas and loved his new little ride on motorcycle. He is a sweet and happy boy. It is hard to believe he is our baby.

No comments: