Can it be that my baby girl is 8? I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. She is a beautiful girl that brightens our home with her smile, giggle, crafts, sweetness, thoughtfulness and willing attitude. I can't imagine our home without her. The week after her birthday we got a taste of her absence and I missed her around so much. Rhett's parents take each grandchild for 5 days when they turn 8. Tally went to Disneyland and California Adventure. She had so much fun!! She is a crazy roller coaster fanatic (she definitely got that from her dad). She had a blast but we sure missed her (me especially).
Tally had a great birthday. She had a sleepover with a couple of girls. It was a "p" party. Everything started with "p" - pedicures, pizza, pajamas, purple, etc. It was fun. She and her friends stayed up until 12:30. Oh the joys of a slumber party. We love Tally so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment